Watch the short videos for quick guides on how to:
1) Set up the tripod, the tribrach and the head, and ensure it's all level.
2) Attach the battery and power cable, power up and programme the machine.
3) Tricks and tips.
Points to remember
- Place the tripod in a suitable place for the competition - either the position relative to the circle or runway
- Make sure the height of the orange head is suited to the event (lower for horizontal jumps) and if possible, to the judge (consider whether they will be seated)
- Ensure the judge has room to turn and can operate the equipment efficiently.